Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Patrick McGoohan R.I.P.


Blogger Bill Stankus said...

McGoohan definitely made his mark with Danger Man (Secret Agent) but The Prisoner will forever be his thought provoking legacy.

6:50 PM  
Blogger PIGNOUF said...

very sad...:(

1:53 AM  
Blogger C.K. Dexter Haven said...

Loved his intensity and volatile brilliance, and the fact that he never seemed comfortable in his own skin.


3:02 PM  
Blogger jtk said...

Greetings all,

Yes, very sad. Loved McGoohan's intensity. A very commanding presence and one of the most watchable actors - I wish he did more. The Prisoner had a big impact on me and remains my all time favorite TV show. McGoohan and the great Jack Cassidy were my favorite Columbo villians. Loved McGoohan's performance in Braveheart.

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home