Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Assorted Beauty

Jean Arthur

Jean Harlow

Marion Davies

Carole Lombard

Claudette Colbert


Blogger michaelE said...

That Carole Lombard is nothing short of stunning! Nice find J!

7:29 PM  
Blogger Flickhead said...

Check the June 25 entry (copy & paste):

9:15 AM  
Blogger Harry Heuser said...

Having just missed the close of an eBay auction of a Colbert poster, I was glad of the booby prize of seeing her again here. Actually, I came in search of images of Adrienne Ames, whom I recently saw in The Death Kiss opposite David Manners. Not much of a part--but what a face! I sure like the look of Guilty as Hell. Cheers, Harry

7:46 AM  
Blogger jtk said...

Thanks Mike!

That photos a new one on me.

9:11 PM  
Blogger Raquelle said...

What a wonderful photograph of Carole Lombard! That's got to be my favorite.

I recently happened upon your blog and instantly became a fan. Keep up the good work!

2:10 PM  
Blogger jtk said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:13 PM  
Blogger jtk said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:24 PM  
Blogger jtk said...

Hi Harry,
Guilty as Hell is pretty darn good flick, I think. I watched Adrienne last night in 24 Hours, another very good looking film, with Miss Fwancis and Miriam Hopkins.

4:32 PM  
Blogger jtk said...

Hi Raquelle,
Thanks very much for the kind comments!

4:37 PM  
Blogger jtk said...

Wow! Im very flattered, thank you!

4:39 PM  
Blogger silentothirties said...

Adrienne Ames was indeed very beautiful.
Carole Lombard was a sexy actress great at the no-bra look (just watch 20th Century)

But my favorite among these ladies was the great perky comedianess Marion Davies !
Thanks for the great pics

10:35 PM  
Blogger jtk said...

Im a big fan of Marion Davies myself. I'd love to someday see Tillie The Toiler.

12:14 PM  
Blogger VP81955 said...

If you don't mind me tooting my horn, I would like to invite everyone here to visit my new LiveJournal community, "Carole & Co.," which, as the title implies, focuses on Carole Lombard in particular and classic Hollywood in general. I think you'll enjoy it. The site:

11:11 PM  
Blogger jtk said...

Not at all, toot away!

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home