Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween Mix

Victorian Card, Thelma Todd in Seven Footprints to Satan 1929, Dustwitch's Party magazine cover, Murders in the Rue Morgue 1932 advert, Two stills of Bela Lugosi in Dracula 1931, The Mummy 1932 Swedish film poster, Lon Chaney in London After Midnight 1927, Victorian card, Joan Crawford posing, Victorian card, The Black Cat 1934 Swedish Film poster, Karloff in The Black Cat 1934, Victorian card.










































































































7 Comments:

Blogger M said...

So cool! That Rue Morgue movie poster is outstanding. When I saw the Bela Lugosi photo on the stairs I heard the "Puttin' on the Ritz" song in my head. Happy Halloween! :)

4:20 PM  
Blogger michaelE said...

Wickedly cool treat!

7:37 PM  
Blogger jtk said...

Thats funny! It does look like Lugosi is doing some sort of crazy dance step on the stairs in that photo. Happy Halloween :)

Thanks, glad you liked it. I didnt think I was going to be able to post it, Blogger was down for around 3 days for me.

12:01 PM  
Blogger M said...

When blogger won't let you upload pictures you can still use another free image host, like ImageShack or Photobucket. You upload an image and you're given an html code; all you have to do is copy and paste it onto a post, et voilá.

5:33 PM  
Blogger jtk said...

I did not know that. Thanks very much for that info. I do have an Image shack and photobucket account. Do you happen to know how I can host/post a short song on blogger?

6:17 PM  
Blogger M said...

Ooh, no, I never tried doing that. I have been posting music videos lately, because the principle is the same: on the youtube page there is an html code and you just copy and paste it; but I don't know how to post just music.

12:32 PM  
Blogger jtk said...

Thanks. I think I need a file hoster for mpgs and music type files, and then some copy and paste html.

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home